Which is the best PCT or Post Cycle Therapy supplement? There are too many supplements available in the market, and Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT is also one of them, so how effective the Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT is? You can find out this on our complete Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT Review.
Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT Review
Before going further for our Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT Review, we need to understand what a PCT supplement.
What is a PCT supplement?
Whenever a person undergoes any kind of anabolic androgenic steroid cycle, that will disbalances the natural hormone production inside their body. And at that time they need a PCT or Post Cycle Therapy supplement.
The natural production of hormones of the human body suppressed to very low levels that their own body stops the production of the testosterone hormone which you all know very important for fitness or muscle mass production.
And people then go for the PCT or Post Cycle Therapy. If you want to know more about PCT or Post Cycle Therapy then you can read this article made by Fitness Uncovered.
When should you take PCT?
You can start a PCT supplement in the next day when you cycle ends.
Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT Reviews
- Stops the production of estrogen
- Increases the production of testosterone
- Effective and must have PCT supplement
But we will see what is true and what is not in our full Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT Review.
One funny thing that you will see in their official product site that it shows the product reviews ratings of five stars, and if you go to the reviews section there are no reviews there. Who the hell give it five stars without any reviews.
I think they give ratings to their product by themselves. LOL
Advanced PCT Ingredients
- Cordyceps Sinensis Concentrate (400mg)
- 7-Methoxyflavone (50mg)
- Grape Seed Extract (50mg)
- L-Histidine HCl (100mg)
These are the ingredients used in their Advanced PCT, but how effective they are we will see that in our full explanation of ingredients.
By the way, it has 90 capsules in one bottle and if you want to try this, then you need to take one capsule in the morning then one at noon, and last at one at night.
Which then tell us that it can only be used for one month only if you take 3 capsules a day.
- Cordyceps Sinensis Concentrate: First ingredient of our Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT Review is Cordyceps Sinensis which is a type of fungus which lives on the body of the caterpillars of mountain regions of China, which makes it difficult to get and expensive to use in supplements.
Cordyceps Sinensis that is used in the supplements used in the supplements is grown in the labs. It is used for the treatment of kidney disorders and male sex-related problems.
It helps in the liver related problems and improves the performance of the athletes. You can read more about Cordyceps Sinensis Concentrate in this article and we found another article if you want to know Everything you need to know about Cordyceps supplements.
- 7-Methoxyflavone: The second ingredient of our Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT Review is 7-Methoxyflavone. In simple words, 7-Methoxyflavone helps in the decreasing or inhibiting the production or aromatase, aromatase converts the testosterone hormone to estrogen, which is not a good thing for muscle building.
It basically helps in increasing the performance, testosterone production. It is obtained from the plants, but it can be built in the lab as well. You can read more about this here.
- Grape Seed Extract: The third ingredient of our Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT Review is Grape Seed Extract. This grape seed extract is extracted from the red wine grapes but in our research on this ingredient that this ingredient is so much hyped in the market to increase the testosterone levels.
- L-Histidine HCl: This is the last ingredient of our Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT Review. L-Histidine is an essential amino acid which helps in synthesizing the protein inside the body. You can get this from your dietary sources as well, like meat.
L-Histidine can help the human body in many ways but there is no trace that it affects the production of testosterone or estrogen. Nothing is available on the internet regarding this.
It can help you in decreasing the blood pressure and other things but it cannot help you in testosterone production. You can read more about this from this article.
And you can read about Health Benefits And Uses Of L-Histidine HCL from this article.
These are the major ingredients of the Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT, and all the ingredients are not that good for a PCT supplement.
Now I can understand why there are only six reviews on their Amazon selling page. And these reviews are also not good.
It got 2.9 stars out of five in Amazon, and in illpumpyouup.com site it got similar kind of reviews as well.
PROs and CONs
- Great Price
- Easily Available
- Reduces Estrogen Production
- Bad Reviews
- Not so good Ingredients
- Very less information available
There is no major side effects of this product but they provide a warning for its use, like people of less than 18 years old don’t take this, and if you are pregnant then don’t take this.
And if you are already taking any kind of medicines for any kind of disease then don’t take this. You can read about all warning from the below image.
If you ask us what we recommend you, then we will suggest you try something else, better than this, as its ingredients and rating, as well as reviews, are not good. But if you still want to try this. Then you can go for it, as we still don’t recommend it.
You can read all its reviews of Amazon from here.
They are selling this with two names and with two sellers in Amazon.com.
We will provide the links for both the sellers below.
This is the complete Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT Review.
If you have anything that you wanted to tell us like any suggestion or wanna ask any question then feel free to ask us from the comment section below.
- Cordyceps: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and Warning.
- Everything you need to know about Cordyceps supplements.
- 7-Methoxyflavone: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage.
- Everything You Need to Know about Grape Seed Extract Supplements.
- The effect of grape seed extract on estrogen levels of postmenopausal women: a pilot study.
- Oral L-histidine exerts antihypertensive effects via central histamine H3 receptors and decreases nitric oxide content in the rostral ventrolateral medulla in spontaneously hypertensive rats.
- Health Benefits And Uses Of L-Histidine HCL.