Blue Star Status Reviews: What’s up everybody today we are going over to Blue Star Status, a testosterone boosting product for our readers. But before we start let’s have a look at the company profile and the product itself.
Blue Star Status is a product of Blue Star Nutraceuticals Company. Blue Star Nutraceuticals is a Canadian company which produces and sources nutritional supplements through the means of their website and was founded in 2008 with their registered address in Ontario, Canada, and Blue star as I said above is a testosterone boosting supplement of the same company.
Before starting the Blue Star Status Reviews, first, let’s know more about the company. The company has a limited number of products listed on their website. Their product range has only a limited number of 15 products. All of them are listed below.
- AminoFast: Amino fast is an intra – workout BCAA energy formula and a sports drink. BCAA is basically a chain of important amino acids that help muscle loss during an intense training session or throughout the day and it is also very essential for the muscle-building process. Without these 3 amino acids, the muscle-building process cannot start.
- Blade: The blade is a fat burning nutritional supplement of blue star nutraceuticals. Fat burners are basically chemical formulas that burn fat at a faster rate by increasing the metabolism rate of an individual’s body.
Caffeine is the best and most common fat burner is and is also used as the main ingredient in 80% of fat burners out there.
- Crea-Tech: Crea-Tech is the product name of creatine. Creatine is an organic compound that occurs naturally in our muscles. It has a whole lot of biological function but speaking in a layman’s language it increases muscle mass and stamina.
If you don’t have finances to purchase any supplement be sure to go for creatine. It is the most cost-effective supplement with guaranteed results in the minimum time possible.
It starts showing results in the first 5 starting days of its consumption in your stamina, blood flow, pump, and muscle mass.
- Cyclone-Shaker: It is nothing but as the name suggests is the product name of the shaker cup.
- Elevate: It is a product for mental health, concentration, focus, performance, mood, and a stress reliever.
- GH Peak: It is a supplement to boost growth hormone. The growth hormone starts decreasing after the age of 18 so, it becomes essential, especially for athletes to take a growth hormone booster.
- GlycoDrive: It is a glucose disposal agent. It helps carbs break down into glucose and helps to store glucose in your muscles.
- Iso-Smooth: Now, this is something interesting and what we all personally like it here at fit territory offices. This is protein. The love of every fitness enthusiast.
- Joint Armour: It is a joint lubricant formula protection formula. Our joints produce a fluid called synovial fluid. It is important to protect this fluid in order to keep our joints healthy.
This is a very important area most of us just miss. The health of our joints is also very important for the longevity of our joints. Most people do not focus on this area and the result starts to appear the old aged days of life where your joints just give up.
We here believe that joint health is even more important than muscle because muscles can be lost and gained over and over again by using different techniques but joints cannot be replaced once they are lost.
- Omega Blue: Omega Blue is supplementation for omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 and 6 are very important fatty acids for various functions of the body than just muscle growth like for the health of your hairs, lowers cholesterol level and tons of more benefits.
What makes these fatty acids so important is that they do not get produced in our body by itself. We have to take them through any external sources. There are lots of sources available from which one can get omega 3 with fish and eggs are the most common sources.
- P.P.K.: PPK is the pre-workout supplementation of blue star nutraceuticals. Pre-workouts are a blend of chemical compounds that boosts blood flow in the muscles and provides energy during the workout.
- Post-Factor: Post Factor is the product name for post-workout supplementation which is basically nothing but a protein shake.
- Roughage: Roughage is the supplementation for micronutrients we miss to get if we do not consume enough fruits and vegetables on a daily basis.
- Status: Blue Star Status is the product that we are covering in our Blue star status reviews. It’s a testosterone booster. Be sure to go through the whole article if you want to know the ABCs of this product.
- Vitality: It is the product name for multivitamins.
So, enough of the company profile and about its products. Now, lest quickly jump on to our product of review for today. Blue star status.
Blue Star Status Reviews: What is Blue Star Status?
Blue Star Pharmaceuticals Status Reviews First things first. What is the Blue Star Status?
Blue Star Status is a nutritional supplement that boosts testosterone. It is a mix of all-natural testosterone boosting herbs, vitamins, and minerals.
Blue Star Status contains ingredients like zinc, magnesium, vitamin B6, ashwagandha, Tribulus Terrestris etc., which helps in boosting testosterone as its primary function after consumption and increase in muscle growth as secondary.
We will come onto the list of ingredients and their benefits in a second.
But let’s talk about this product of Blue Star Nutraceuticals. The company claims their testosterone booster can increase testosterone levels up to 434%, but before you jump off your bed after reading this you should also know that is this product delivers what it promises, then this much increase of testosterone can lead to increase in levels of anger and rage in an individual.
Blue Star Status helps in boosting sex drive, bone mass, muscle growth, muscle strength, red blood cells production, stamina, self-confidence and quality of sleep.
Besides this, it also helps in decreasing fat around the belly and blocks estrogen.
But in order to understand if this product really works, we have to go through its ingredients, which will help us better understand about this product, its functionality, and its effectiveness.
Then we will provide you our review on Blue Star Status based on the feedbacks of its consumers and will facilitate you to understand if this product really delivers results which company claims or it’s just an ugly marketing stunt.
By the end of the article, you will have all the knowledge about the product, its pros and cons, its effects-side effects and its comparison with its competitors. So, let’s start our Blue Star Status Reviews article.
Blue Star Status Reviews: Blue Star Status Really works?
Before going further in the topic of Blue Star Status Reviews, the first question arises in our mind is Blue Star Status Really works?
Now after we have addressed what this product is really is. Now coming to our second most important question. Does it really work?
There are 3 things which we need to consider before we dive into our Blue Star Status Reviews.
Fit Territory is not affiliated with Blue Star Nutraceuticals, so whether you decide to buy or not does make a financial difference to us. And the third and the last thing is that if you are considering Blue-star status or any other supplementation for boosting your testosterone levels, go on, go ahead do that but do make your diet and lifestyle changes a priority.
Because without a healthy diet and lifestyle, no additional supplementation can do magic to you. If you can’t do that do not expect to see any changes.
I have also said in another product’s review (Nitrocut testosterone booster). Be sure to check our review on Nitrocut products Nitrocut – REVIEW.
Blue Star Status Reviews: Blue Star Status Ingredients
With that being said let’s start with its list of ingredients and their role in this product.
- Magnesium – 450 mg
- “Proprietary Blend” to enhance absorption – 61 mg
- Longjack Root – 300 mg
- DIM – 108 mg
- Ashwagandha Root – 600 mg
- Zinc – 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 – 10.5 mg
- TestoSURGE (fenugreek) – 100 mg
- The first few ingredients are comprised of ZMA complex. And ZMA is basically a mix of zinc, magnesium and B vitamins. Both zinc and magnesium are very important for your testosterone levels but keep in mind that if you are already getting enough of them through diet then topping up your levels even further will not increase your testosterone levels more than they already are.
So, supplementing zinc and magnesium will only increase the level of testosterone level to the extent that you are currently deficient in them. But either way let’s take a look at the research on the zinc, magnesium and their effects on testosterone levels.
In this first study looking at the effects of magnesium on testosterone levels, researchers brought in 399 men over the age of 65 and compared their magnesium status to the status of their anabolic hormones.
What they found was that the magnesium status was strongly and independently correlated with the subject’s anabolic hormone production. In another study, both athletes were given 10 mg of magnesium for a period of time.
After which both of them experienced increases in their testosterone levels. The increases, however, were more drastic in the athletic group. So yes, magnesium is a mineral that definitely very correlated with testosterone and recent estimates show that about 48% of the American population is magnesium deficient.
Magnesium is actually the second leading micronutrient deficiency in western developed countries after vitamin D, that being said the dosage of magnesium in Blue Star Status is only 9% of your daily recommended amount.
So, although the magnesium is very important for testosterone, the dosage in Blue Star Status will not do much to optimize your levels.
Next up we have zinc and just like in the case of magnesium supplementing with zinc will only increase your testosterone levels to the extent that you are currently deficient in it.
So, in one study the elite athletes that were supplemented with zinc had significantly higher testosterone levels than the elite athletes that did not supplement with zinc. In another study sedentary subjects were put on an exercise bike after which they experienced a decrease in their testosterone levels.
But when the same subjects were given zinc supplementation it prevented the decrease in their testosterone levels. Why did this happen? Well because a lot of zinc is actually lost through sweat.
So, supplementing with zinc can be especially important if you are an athlete or sweat a lot or you just live in a warm climate where you sweat a lot. Blue star status provides about 42% of your daily zinc requirements, which can help if you are deficient in it.
- The second ingredient of our Blue Star Status Reviews is Ashwagandha. The primary ingredient in Blue Star Status is a natural herb Ashwagandha. Let’s quickly go over the research at ashwagandha and its effects on testosterone levels in men.
In a study chronically, stressed men were given 300mg of ashwagandha for 60 days. It reduced their cortisol level by 28% and cortisol as you know is a stress hormone and it is also a steroid hormone which means that it’s made from the same raw material as testosterone so lower testosterone level always translates to higher testosterone level.
In the second study, infertile men were given 5 grams of ashwagandha root powder for 3 months. After which they had significant improvements in their seminal parameters and increases in their testosterone levels and in this third study healthy men were given 600mg of daily ashwagandha supplementation while being put on a 4 day per week resistance training program.
It significantly elevated their muscle, strength and testosterone levels. So yes, ashwagandha is one of the best ingredients to be found in testosterone boosters because it’s actually proven in scientific research to have a positive influence on testosterone levels.
And talking about the product blue star status, it contains 600mg of ashwagandha which will be enough for you to notice differences in your stress levels, anxiety, and relaxation.
- So, the next up on Blue Star Status Reviews is a herbal ingredient formula – Long Jack extract also known as Tongkat Ali also another name Eurycoma Longifolia. Yes, this herb has a lot of names but traditionally been used in parts of far East Asia as an aphrodisiac.
As far as effects on testosterone here are what 2 studies say. In this first study, subjects were screened for moderate stress. After which they were brought and randomly split into two groups. Group one got 300mg of Tongkat Ali extract and group second got a placebo for four weeks. When researchers compared the results of placebo with the Tongkat Ali supplementation.
The group that got Tongkat Ali had about 37% more testosterone levels than the placebo. So, in the second study men with already low testosterone levels, to begin with were given 200mg of Long Jack extract for four weeks.
And after this time period, their testosterone levels elevated with 46%. As I have mentioned right now the first study was performed in men who were stressed and second was performed in men who had already very low testosterone levels, to begin with.
So, we cannot be sure whether the same effects carry over or otherwise healthy men as well. With that being said Tongkat Ali is one of the better ingredients that I’ve seen in a testosterone booster. So far, the herbal formula in Blue Star Status seems like one of the better ones on the market.
- The next up on Blue Star Status Reviews is an ingredient called Dim. And dim is a compound that naturally occurs in dark leafy like spinach, broccoli and kills and its known for its aromatase and emitting effect.
And aromatase is an enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen. So, by supplementing with dim you are reducing the conversion of testosterone into estrogen and also it regulates estrogen metabolism which means it takes more potent forms of estrogen and converts them into less potent forms.
As for the scientific research is not done much on it, shedding its effect on testosterone. But its effect on estrogen metabolism is pretty well established.
- So, next up in the Blue Star Status Reviews formula is Fenugreek. Fenugreek is an ingredient that is very popular in testosterone boosters and its traditionally been used in India to enhance aspects of male health.
But let’s see what research actually says about its influences on testosterone levels in men. So, in this first study resistance-trained men were given 500mg of fenugreek had significantly higher testosterone levels compared to placebo.
So, in the second study 60 healthy men were given 600 mg of fenugreek for 6 weeks after which they experienced a significant improvement in libido. That being said their testosterone levels remained unchanged.
In this third study, 45 resistance-trained men were given 500 mg of fenugreek for 8 weeks after which their testosterone levels remained unchanged. So, in conclusion, the effects that fenugreek has on testosterone are inconclusive. These studies show that it is not a proven testosterone booster.
So, there you have it all. A look at the Blue Star Status Ingredient formula because at the end of the day a testosterone booster is only as potent as its ingredients and overall the ingredient that stands out in Blue Star Status is ashwagandha which is a proven testosterone booster in men but keep in mind that it will only be effective to the extent that you combine it with diet and lifestyle changes.
If we go through the label of Blue Star Status there is this XD (extreme delivery) Technology written over in their list of ingredients. So, what is this XD technology is, it is basically a mix of 3 chemical compounds
- Piper Nigrum
The main ingredients we have already discussed above. Coming back to these 3 products, you have to keep in mind besides those products everything else you see is just present to increase the absorption rate and the bioavailability of the product.
Any supplementation product is made up of 2 types of ingredients formula present in it. First are ingredients that are the main ingredients, whose main function is to deliver the results for what the product is made for and the second type of ingredient formula contains ingredients that are present to increase the bioavailability and absorption rate of that product.
As for our product the ingredients – zinc, magnesium, vitamins, ashwagandha, long jack extract, dim and fenugreek are the main ingredients to deliver the results of them as promised by the product which is to boost testosterone and gain muscle and strength and other products which are piper nigrum, fumarate and succinate are nothing but to increase the bioavailability and absorption rate of the product.
So, when you take it less is flushed out of your digestive system and more is absorbed and that is the purpose of that complex.
Based on the research by our team and gathering the feedbacks of the customers of Blue Star Nutraceuticals who have consumed this product for at least once for a period of 30 days we present you the list of Blue Star Status PROs and CONs.
Blue Star Status PROs and CONs
- Increases testosterone
- Improves Libido
- Helps in increasing stamina
- Improves overall performance
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Price is quite high
- Propriety Blend
- The quantity of DIM is high which creates estrogen problem in men
- Most customers experienced a significant increase in their testosterone levels, muscle growth, and increased bone density.
- Almost all customers agreed on the quality of sleep they experienced during the consumption of this product. This is the only thing almost every consumer agreed upon whether he got results in other aspects of a product or not.
- The product is GMP certified which means it was made in a facility keeping high-quality standards in mind. GMP are the practices that have to be followed in order to require the sale and manufacturing license from the food and manufacturing license distributing authorities of that state in which the facility is located.
- It is found to be capable of increasing stamina and strength of the muscles of its consumers.
- The company offers a 60-day money-back guarantee period that is if the product is taken in the right amount of dosage with proper diet for a period of 60 days and shows no results of improvement in the levels of testosterone and muscle growth then the whole amount would be refunded to the customer. However, we could not find any customer to confirm whether this has ever really happened or not.
- It is also available in the retail stores of GNC.
- Overall the product increases bone density, testosterone level, muscle mass, libido, stamina, strength and enhanced overall performance during the workout
- However, the product is GMP certified but it does not have the FDA’s approval.
- Some customers shared very little or absolutely no results on their website. Overall comments are also negative on the blue star nutraceuticals website.
- Some customers complained of regular headaches, vomiting, and stomach upset conditions after regular consumption of the product.
- It lacks in vitamin D and Boron, which are one of the most essential vitamins and minerals for these kinds of products.
- Price is relatively higher than other similar products from different companies.
Blue Star Status Reviews: Status Testosterone Booster Side Effects
The company claims that their product has no side effects but during our study for the review of this product we had found feedbacks from some unsatisfied customers with their list of side effects.
The most common side effects were a headache and stomach pain topping the list while dizziness, constipation, loss of appetite and nausea coming on as the second most common side effects of the product.
Blue Star Status Dosage
The serving size is 2 capsules. Once in the morning and once before you go to bed with around 8-10 ounces of water. You can take it with the food, no problem but we recommend that you really take it kind of empty stomach, like an hour or so before you take your diet or after that.
Just because of some of these ingredients I know for a fact that gets better absorbed empty stomach.
Where To Buy Blue Star Status?
Blue star products can be purchased directly from their website. Besides that their products are also available on Amazon, bodybuilding, eBay, and jet.com
Apart from these websites mentioned above if someone wants to purchase blue star nutraceuticals products offline they are available at the retail stores of GNC.
Blue Star Status Customer Reviews
Blue Star is widely popular among fitness and health-conscious people and that is why it is one of the most popular test boosters that you can find out. But what the Status users think about the product, that is why we are here with some of the reviews left by the users of the Blue Star Status.
For the final conclusion of Blue Star Status Reviews, as of its ingredients 7/10 as a testosterone booster, I might use it as well sometime. Other than that, what you expect by taking is nothing is going to blow out of the world, it is not a steroid, it is not a complex chemical compound, it is a natural testosterone booster.
So, you are going to notice a little bit of edge in your muscle growth, testosterone levels and stamina in the gym other than that do not expect any magic overnight. Intensity and focus also come along. Other than that, you can see some lean muscle mass and fat reduction coming up if you are on a caloric deficit diet.
It is definitely worth taking, keeping your expectation low because as I said above it’s not a steroid, it’s not a complex chemical compound, it’s a natural testosterone booster which might take some time to show results. So, take it for a full period of 60 days and then notice the results in yourself.
So, we are going to do a brief review of another product of the blue star nutraceuticals and its comparison with another parallel product of its kind. Here we end the Blue Star Status Reviews Ends, but before going to the next section, we want to tell you that this got 3.2 stars in Amazon.com by 117 users.
Blue Star Blade – Review
Blue star blade is a fat loss supplementation that claims to give you energy, improve your mood, burn fatter, gives you definition and focus.
In a short preview on how fat burners work – fat burners increase the rate of fat burning or conversion of fat into energy by increasing the rate of metabolism in an individual’s body.
We’ll go through a brief review of its ingredients and customer feedback in order to tell you if this fat burner really do the job it claims or not. So, before wasting any time let’s dive right in.
Blue Star Blade Ingredients
Talking about its ingredients it has caffeine anhydrous, green tea extract, yohimbine, sweet pepper, acetyl l-carnitine, p-synephrine as the main ingredients in its ingredient formula.
Apart from these ingredients we also have XD Technology used in this product also, the same as we discussed in the article above. So, let’s go through the ingredients separately.
- So, first up in our list of ingredients we have caffeine anhydrous. Caffeine anhydrous is the concentrated powdered form of caffeine.
Caffeine is first extracted from the leaves and seeds of the coffee plant and then dehydrated which makes caffeine anhydrous.
Research of Caffeine Anhydrous
In a study on 114 athletes is has been found out that consumption of 330mg of caffeine enhances the effects of hormones like dopamine, glutamate, adrenaline, and norepinephrine. This results in improved athletic performance, concentration, and fatigue, particularly when engaged in endurance sports. It was found that caffeine increased the rate of metabolism which helped in converting more fat into energy and the athletes who subject consumed caffeine lost 20% more weight than those who did not consume.
Next up is green tea extracts. Some studies show that drinking one cup of green tea daily can boost fat burning up to 19% because it contains caffeine which improves exercise performance and aids the fat burning rate of the body.
In another study, it has been found out that the athletes who were given green tea an hour before the exercise burned 17% more fat than those who were not given green tea. And there are hundreds of studies available on the web on caffeine and its fat-burning properties.
So, obviously, we cannot mention all of them here.
- Next up on our list is yohimbine. Yohimbine is herb extracted from the bark of Pausinystalia yohimbe tree in Central Africa. It was anciently used to keep the sexual drive in dogs and goats.
It has shown significant effects in increasing libido and erectile dysfunction. It also increases blood flow in blood vessels and increases the production of nitric oxide.
Research on Yohimbine
In a study 20 obese were put on a 1000 calorie diet for three weeks. The women were divided into 2 groups. The group was given yohimbine to consume showed significant effects on fat loss.
The group which consumed yohimbine lost more weight than the group which was given a placebo to consume. In another study elite players who consumed yohimbine were noticed to lost more weight than the player with placebo.
- Next up in our ingredient formula is sweet pepper. In a study conducted on women in 2003, it was found that women who consumed sweet pepper experienced an increase in metabolism rate up to 30 minutes after consumption.
And by now you must have understood that higher metabolism means an increase in higher fat converting into energy.
In another study conducted in 2014 limited to only 14 subjects, it was found that it helped in increasing calories burning and it was also found out that the subjects experienced a significant amount of loss in their appetite and in another study conducted in 2015 it was experienced that for higher the number of complementation containing sweet pepper the better the fat loss results.
So yes, it has been scientifically proven on the basis of various researches that sweet pepper helps in increased metabolism, increase in weight loss and loss of appetite as well.
- Next up on our list is Acetyl L-carnitine. Our body converts L-carnitine into acetyl L-carnitine. L-carnitine is a very important amino acid that produces in the body itself and is one of the muscle-building blocks of the body but it is not used to make protein.
It has a number of benefits for people facing depression, poor liver function, poor circulation of blood, tiredness, memory loss related problems and besides these, it is used in numerous diseases.
It is important for heart and brain function and proper muscle movements and several other benefits. But there aren’t any studies available that show it efficient in fat loss.
- So, the last ingredient in our list is P-Synephrine. P-Synephrine is alkaloid which occurs naturally in plants and animals. It is a kind of drug used in medicines.
It helps in increasing metabolism rate, aids fat loss, improves athletic performance, treats stomach problems like IBS, improves moods and energy levels, acts as an antioxidant, reduces inflammation, works as an antibiotic, treats fungal infection and may reduce allergy symptoms.
Wow, these are one hell of benefits from just one ingredient. It has been scientifically proven fact that synephrine helps in increasing metabolism and aids fat loss through various studies.
There is a good amount of studies easily available on the internet on synephrine, you can go and check out for yourself if you are interested in reading research papers.
Blue Star Blade PROs and CONs
- The product has the right mix of ingredients in an adequate amount which really aids fat loss in men. Ingredients used really helps in fat loss goals.
- Easily available online and offline as well.
- All customer reviews we found on their official website and on www.bodybuilding.com were positive on this particular product.
- Price is relatively higher than other top brands.
- Most of the products used are natural ingredients that can be easily found in your kitchen and daily household products and can be consumed. There is no need to pay extra for these ingredients.
Blue Star Blade Side Effects
The company claims that its product has no side effects but it is good to know if you are not allergic to any of the ingredients used in the product. We could not find any customer feedback about the side effects of this product.
Blue star blade is an effective and all-natural fat burner which if taken with a caloric deficit diet delivers results in the form of fat loss. It is definitely a good product and anyone can feel free to give it a shot. Dosage is recommended on the label of the product. Generally, 2 capsules 30 minutes before a workout are recommended.
- Prime Labs Men’s Testosterone Booster Review: Best Selling T-Booster
- Nitro Cut Review – Everything you need to know about Nitrocut Products
- 2018’s Best White Tea Brands, Health Benefits, All Popular Brands Comparison
- AdreNOlyn Bulk Review, AdreNOlyn Bulk Pre-Workout 2 in 1, Shocking revelation!
- Jet Mass Review – Side Effects, Ingredients, New Formula. All in one Supplement. The Good, Bad, and Ugly.
- Indigo 3G review – Eat whatever and build muscles. Scam or not?
Blue Star Status$$
- Increases testosterone
- Improves Libido, Helps in increasing stamina
- Improves overall performance
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Price is quite high
- Propriety Blend
- Quantity of DIM is high which creates estrogen problem in mens