Sole SB900 Indoor Exercise Bike offers a lot of things at an affordable price, but is it worth buying? Read our Sole SB900 Review, to know the answer to this question. Read along to the end so that you can make a better buying decision.
Sole SB900 Exercise Bike is a top exercise bike by Sole Fitness, they made a lot of products other than the exercise bikes, and we have reviewed some of them here, and we also reviewed some other exercise bicycles as well.
- We R Sports Exercise Bike Review: Why is it better?
- JLL IC300 Pro Review: Most Loved Exercise Bike of AMAZON
The Sole SB900 Light Commercial bike is best for home as well as light commercial use, it comes with lots of great features that can help you in your workout, but in much more affordable price then the rest of the exercise bikes, and today we are going to see what this bike has to offer to the user in our Sole SB900 Exercise Bike Review.
Here in our Sole SB900 Bike Light Commercial Review, we are going to discuss all the things about this bike from its frame, seat, body, resistance, flywheel, console, foot pedals, about everything.
And there are some bad things about the SOLE SB900 Indoor Cycle Bike, that we found during our rigorous testing. And we are going to mention that as well here in our detailed SOLE Fitness SB900 Indoor Bike Review.
Sole SB900 Review
Cycling has a lot of health benefits and it is one of the most popular and loved exercises after running and jogging, and that is why many companies are making exercise bikes so that people can do their workout at their homes without leaving anywhere.
An exercise bike can save you a lot of time and money, if you want to know the health benefits of doing regular cycling, then you can read this detailed article by Better Health. They have covered everything here in their article about cycling and its health benefits.
Sole SB900 comes with adjustable seats, handles, magnetic resistance with unlimited levels, SPD compatibility and many more. And today we are going to show you the goods and the bads of this machine.
Without wasting more time let’s get straight into our Sole SB900 Review, but before going further, let’s first see some of the specifications of the Sole SB900 Indoor Exercise Bike.
|Dimensions||40” L x 21” W x 42” H|
|Product Weight||160 lbs (72kg)|
|Max. Weight Capacity||300 lbs (136kg)|
|Display||3” x 4” LCD|
|Flywheel||48 lbs (21kg)|
|Warranty||Frame & Motor: Lifetime, Electronics & Parts: 3 Years, Labor: 1 year|
|Check Availability||Read Reviews|
The body of the Sole SB900 Indoor Exercise Bike is made up of commercial-grade steel, that is coated with red or black color to prevent it from rust and corrosion. The flywheel is also made from steel and comes with chrome coating.
The steel body makes the Sole SB900 Indoor Exercise Bike a little heavy but it comes with two front transport wheels that you can use to move the cycle from here to there, the weight of the Sole SB900 Indoor Exercise Bike is 160 pounds or 72 kgs, and it can easily hold up to 300 pounds or 136kgs.
The assembled Sole SB900 Indoor Exercise Bike dimensions are 40” L x 21” W x 42” H, and the handlebars and seats are also adjustable, you can adjust according to your height and reach. You can adjust the seat up and down, you can even move the seat vertical or horizontal as well.
At the top, you will see a digital console, and there you will also find a water bottle holder as well, we’ll discuss the console later. The Sole SB900 Indoor Exercise Bike is held upon four adjustable feet levelers, that you can use to adjust its stability in uneven surfaces as well.
They also protect your floor from scratches as well, as it comes with a rubber base, it comes with 28″ minimum and 40″ maximum user inseam capacity of the Sole SB900 Exercise Bike. The overall build quality of the Sole SB900 Exercise Bike is top-notch, you will not face any issues with the body or frame.
The console of the Sole SB900 Exercise Bike comes with the Sole SB900 Exercise Bike 3” x 4” backlit LCD panel that connects with the machine wirelessly and uses batteries as power, and displays all kinds of information RPM, time, KCal, distance, and speed.
The console also supports chest strap as well, you can connect a chest strap for better and accurate heart rate readings. But there are some features that this console lacks, like a cooling fan and no wireless connectivity with the smartphone.
And it also lacks exercise programs, it comes with only one program called LCB. The monitor of the console is connected to the speed sensor wirelessly, so you don’t mess with any kind of wire. It requires only 2 AAA batteries to work.
There are some good things about the Sole SB900 Indoor exercise bike, and here we are going to show you all those good things.
- Heavy Duty 48lbs Flywheel: The flywheel of the Sole SB900 is around 21 kgs, which is covered with chrome to prevent rust and corrosion and it also comes with sweat protection as well.
- Wireless Display Console: The console is connected to the speed sensor of the bike wirelessly, which means you don’t have to worry about any kind of a mess, and you can focus more on your workout.
- Adjustable Seats and Handlebars: The handlebars and the seat both are adjustable, you can adjust its position based on your needs, and it makes it easy to use by other members of a family, they can also adjust it accordingly.
- Magnetic Resistance: The Sole SB900 Indoor exercise bike is using eddy currents to create resistance, and that makes the bike extremely silent and easy to use. You can control the resistance levels of the bike from the knob provided at the front, there are unlimited levels of the resistance levels.
- Dual-option pedals (SPD): The pedals come with dual options to choose from, you can use it with the toe clips or without it, which makes it perfect for every kind of foot size.
- Chest Strap Compatible: The console of the Sole SB900 exercise bike is compatible with the chest straps, you can now see more accurate heart rate readings easily.
Assembly & Warranty
The Sole SB900 exercise bike doesn’t come in one piece, you have to assemble it if you want to use it, and the Sole SB900 exercise bike assembly is a very easy process, the big parts come pre-assembled, you have to only attach small parts like console, handlebars, foot pedals, support bars.
You can do that in under one hour, and it also comes with a detailed manual that will help you in doing the assembly. You can download the Sole SB900 Manual, from here as well.
Inside the box, you will also get tools that are needed to do the assembly like a wrench, Allen key, and a Phillips screwdriver. The complete assembly process is a 5 step process that anyone can do easily.
Inside the manual booklet, you will also find the Sole SB900 Maintenance guide as well, that you can use to do the maintenance of the bike. The Sole SB900 comes with a lifetime warranty on frame and motor, and three years of warranty on electronics and parts and one year of labor.
PROs & CONs
There are some good and some bad things about this spin bike and in this section, we are going to mention all of them here for our readers, as you have the right to know about everything about the product before buying.
And without discussing the good and bad things about this bike our Sole SB900 Review is also incomplete.
- Affordable: The first great thing about the Sole SB900 indoor exercise bike is that price, it comes in a very affordable price range so that anyone can easily afford this machine without spending so much. The other machine comes with a $1500+ price.
- Easy to assemble: The assembly process of the Sole SB900 Indoor Cycle Exercise Bike is very easy, everything is well written in the instruction guide.
- Strong Body: The body of the Sole SB900 is very strong and can last long for years without giving any problem. It also comes with Dual Option Pedals, for a better grip for your feet.
- Fully Adjustable Body: You can adjust the Sole SB900 Indoor Cycle according to your body shape and height as it comes with an adjustable seat and handlebars.
- Wireless Display: The display of the Sole SB900 connects to the speed sensor wirelessly. And its chest strap is compatible as well.
- No Cooling Fan: The Sole SB900 doesn’t come with a cooling fan, and no MP3 connectivity, you cannot listen to your music with this bike.
- No Preset Workouts: The Sole SB900 doesn’t come with any kind of exercise programs, it only comes with one workout program only.
Here we are at the end of our Sole SB900 Exercise Bike Review. Sole SB900 comes with adjustable seats & handlebars, chest strap compatible console, magnetic resistance, strong build quality and all this is very affordable pricing, and it also comes with a lifetime warranty as well, which makes it one of the best exercise bikes under the $1000 price.
The Sole SB900 is a perfect exercise bike for home users and for light commercial use, it has a smaller sibling as well, the SB700, which is 200 lbs lighter then the SB900, uses magnetic resistance, but it uses Kevlar braking that creates noise, the SB700 foot pedals doesn’t come with toe clips.
And the SB700 is $200 cheaper than the SB900. We hope our Sole SB900 Review helped you in making a better buying decision.
And if you have any questions regarding our SOLE Fitness SB900 Indoor Bike Review, you can comment down below. And if you want to read some of the Sole SB900 Reviews, then you can read those from here. We are also providing some alternatives to this bike below as well.