Transparent Labs Bulk Pre Workout Review: Today we come with Transparent Labs Pre Series, we will cover Transparent Labs Bulk Pre-Workout Review.
Or you can also say Transparent Labs Pre Workout Review.
Transparent Labs Pre Workout Review, it is been very confusing to find out the product, because Transparent Labs made three types of pre-workouts and the look and appearance of all three are the same.
Don’t confuse between all the three products, they all look the same but they work differently.
We will also cover the reviews of the other two products as well in the future but today we are covering only Pre Series Bulk only.
Because there are people who are still searching for the Best Pre Workout. But you cannot say any supplement best in its category just by the number of reviews and ratings it got.
You have to check all the things like what it contains, and how much it contains, and how the ingredients can help you.
Transparent Labs Pre Workout (Bulk)
We will see all its benefits and how it is different than other pre-workouts. We will tell you all the benefits of the ingredients they used in their PRESERIES Bulk Pre-Workout.
But before starting our Transparent Labs PRESERIES Bulk Review, we need to first know about the company itself.
Transparent Labs is the Utah based supplement manufacturing company, they are new to this supplement making this, but they become quite popular in this market very fast.
They claim so much with all of their supplements which makes them different from other supplement making companies.
Like they said they never add artificial sweeteners in their supplements, no artificial colors are used, no artificial preservatives and their supplements are all gluten free and Non-GMO.
And they sell their supplements from their official stores or by their own site, you can check out their all products from this link.
Transparent Labs Bulk Pre Workout Review
As the name suggests this is the pre-workout for the bulking process.
They used some of the best and proved ingredients in their pre-workout which can help you in pushing your limits and in increasing the protein synthesis process.
They also claim that their PRESERIES Bulk Pre-Workout comes with 21grams of each serving which contains 19 different ingredients, that will help you in increasing the pump (nitric oxide), and it also reduces the muscle fatigue and swelling, and also increase the performance.
But to verify all these claims we need to check all of the ingredients used in their Bulk pre workout.
Transparent Labs Pre Workout Ingredients
These are the all ingredients used in Preseries Bulk Pre-workout.
The best thing about Transparent Labs is that they provide the ingredients with their amounts used in the supplement because many supplement makers hide their amounts which is not a good practice.
In their official site, they said that it can also help in increasing the production of nitric oxide, which then improves the pump.
If you want to read more about the health benefits of Citrulline Malate, then you can read this article (3).
Beta-alanine is the second ingredient of our Transparent Labs Bulk Pre Workout Review, it is also used in many other pre workouts.
Beta-alanine is also a nonessential amino acid which can be found in the brain and muscles.
It basically helps in reducing the fatigue of muscles while doing any kind of intense exercise in which body starts producing more lactic acid which decreases the performance but if you take Beta Alanine then it can reduce this fatigue and help in maintaining the performance. (4)
If you want to know the complete information about Beta-Alanine then you can read this article. (7)
It contains BCAA in 2:1:1, in which it contains Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine.
Leucine, it cannot be found inside the human body and that is the reason fitness geeks use BCAAs, but you can get this from your diets as well.
It has so many uses like it is used as a fuel by the muscles, helps in the process of protein synthesis (which helps in making the protein and then helps in muscle growth) (8), and in some studies, it is found that it can help in reducing the body weight as well.
You can read more about the benefits of Leucine from this article. (9)
Isoleucine, it is an essential amino acid, which helps in increasing the endurance and it also helps in repairing the muscle tissues. You can get all the information about its benefits from this source. (10)
Valine, this is another essential amino acid which can help in muscle growth and also helps in providing extra energy to push much harder. You can get more information about Valine from here. (11)
Betaine Anhydrous is also known as trimethylglycine. It is an amino acid which you can get naturally from spinach, beets, and quinoa.
It can help the human body in many ways like, it helps in improving the digestion, liver function, improves the performance, reduce the risk of heart-related diseases.
Taurine is another essential amino acid that cannot be produced inside the human body, you can get this from a good diet. It is one of the major reasons for Japanese people’s long age.
But what are the benefits of Taurine? Wait, have patience, these are some of the health benefits of Taurine.
Taurine works as an anti-oxidant, it can remove harmful oxidants and reduce cell damage. (15)
It also helps in heart health, reduces hypertension, reduces cholesterol, reduces obesity, increases muscle performance (16).
There are more health benefits of Taurine, you can read all the health benefits from this article. (17)
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine can help in increasing the mental focus, concentration, improves memory and learning as well.
It is another amino acid that is used to treat people with stress, and it can also improve sleep. (18)
Choline is another essential nutrient which is founded by scientists recently, our body produces Choline but in very low amount.
You can take Choline from external sources, in the form of diet.
It also has health benefits like:
- Improves Heart Health
- Improves memory and treats mental disorders
- Liver Disease
- Prevents Breast Cancer
You can read the complete information about these health benefits from this article. (19)
L-Theanine is also an amino acid that you can found in Tea, you can find out it on White Tea and Black Tea as well.
It can help you in removing stress, and to promote relaxation.
So, we are listing all the health benefits of L-Theanine, in points:
- Works as Stress Relief (20)
- Help in increasing Focus (21)
- Improves Immunity (22)
- Cancer and Tumor Treatment (23)
- Improve Sleep Quality (24)
You can read about more health benefits of L-Theanine from this post (25) by HealthLine.
Caffeine, I think you all know the benefits of this ingredient because many players take coffee as a pre-workout because it contains caffeine.
If you don’t know then chill we are here to tell you that.
Caffeine Anhydrous can help in improving performance and alertness, reduces fatigue, improves concentration.
If you want to know more about Caffeine Anhydrous or difference between Caffeine Anhydrous and Caffeine, then you can read this article. (26)
Mucuna Pruriens is an excellent source of L-Dopa, it can also have health benefits.
It helps the human body in increasing the production of testosterone, and sperm count. It is a bean and can be grown in trees.
It also helps in increasing the circulation of Dopamine hormone inside the brain.
You can read more about this ingredient from this post. (27)
L-Norvaline is only used by the pre-workouts only, and the reason behind this is that it promotes the nitric oxide production which is the reason behind the pump you feel.
And then if you got the pump you will push harder.
You can read more information about this ingredient in this article. (28)
Synephrine is a naturally occurring substance that you can get from plants.
In one research (29) it is found that Synephrine can help you in increasing the metabolic rate which then helps you in losing the extra and useless fat from your body.
You can learn more about Synephrine from this article. (30)
Hordenine is an alkaloid, which can be found in bitter orange and Barley that people feed to their horses, but it has many health benefits for humans. Some of the health benefits are:
If you want to read about all these health benefits in detail you can check this post. (34)
BioPerine is a nutrient that you can get from the black pepper, it has many health benefits as people are using Pepper from ancient times. Some of the health benefits of BioPerine are as follows:
- It can help in increasing the absorption rate of nutrients (35)
- It increases metabolism (36)
- Improve the immune system (37)
- Improve memory (38)
You can read more about these health benefits from this article. (39)
Transparent Labs PRESERIES Bulk also contains some minerals that can help in increasing the testosterone production like Vitamin D3, Zinc and Boron.
You can read more about these from one of our articles.
— Also read: Testosterone Boosting Foods
[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”no” title=”PROs and CONs” button_text=”Check Latest Price” disable_button=”no” button_link=”” button_link_target=”_BLANK” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- So many Testosterone Boosting Ingredients
- Improves Concentration
- Improves memory
- Improves Sleep Quality
- Contains many essential amino acids
- Improves Performance and Endurance
- Promotes Lean Muscle Growth
- Great Pricing
- Only Available on their official Site
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q – What is the active ingredient in pre workout?
There are many things that help in increasing the energy, improving the endurance and output of muscles, they have a mix of many ingredients.
Q – What are the best pre workout ingredients?
There are many things that make a pre-workout an awesome pre-workout like
Q – What are the main ingredients in pre-workout supplements?
We already told you the answer to this question in the above answer but here are some ingredients which are important for a pre-workout supplement.
Q – Are pre workouts bad for you?
No, they are not bad for your health, if you take a good and reputed brand’s pre-workout. The one we just reviewed is one of them.
Q – Is pre-workout bad for your kidneys?
If you take above the recommended dosage then it will harm your kidney because it contains caffeine and excessive caffeine can harm your kidney and dehydration, and high blood pressure.
Q – What ingredient in pre workout gives you a pump?
The main ingredient of your pump is L-citrulline, L-arginine, and beetroot as it increases the nitric oxide level of the body, which then increases the blood flow, and gets you that pump.
Q – Is coffee a good pre workout?
Yes, but don’t take above the recommended dosage, I use coffee by myself and it helps me in lifting more and it also increases the metabolism rate which then helps in fat loss.
Q – What’s in pre workout supplements?
They contain a mix of ingredients which helps in increasing the energy, endurance, power, concentration, and many other things.
Q – Does pre workout have side effects?
Yes, if you take above the recommended dosage then you may have some side effects like vomiting Jitters, and numbness or Tingling in the face.
After seeing all the ingredients and their benefits, we can say that Transparent Labs Bulk Pre Workout is quite effective what it says because these all ingredients can help you in getting an awesome pump with an increase in strength, endurance, improve in muscle growth, reducing the repair time of muscle tissues, improve the concentration and focus.
Transparent labs provide so many information about their product with proven researches, but you cannot understand all of them if you are not expert in this field.
You can read all the information by yourself from here.
Here is our Transparent Labs Bulk Pre Workout Review is completed.
If you have any suggestions or you want to tell something, you can comment below.
- Prime Labs Men’s Testosterone Booster Review: Best Selling T-Booster
- Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT Review – What makes it best?
- Well Roots Testosterone Review: Not a Good Choice for….
- Performix Iridium Super T Review (8.4/10). Is it that GOOD? (SHOCKED)
- Muscletech Alpha Test Reviews: Is it Worth It? (Loved by users)
- Acute l-arginine supplementation increases muscle blood volume but not strength performance.
- Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness.
- 11 Proven Health Benefits of L-Citrulline + Citrulline Malate.
- The effect of beta-alanine supplementation on neuromuscular fatigue in elderly (55–92 Years): a double-blind randomized study.
- Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes.
- Effects of β-alanine supplementation on performance and body composition in collegiate wrestlers and football players.
- 5 Interesting Benefits of Beta-Alanine + Side Effects.
- Effects of insulin, glucose, and amino acids on protein turnover in rat diaphragm.
- Top 7 Health Benefits of Leucine + Side Effects.
- Isoleucine: Isoleucine Functions in the Human Body
- Valine: What are the functions of the Valine?
- Ergogenic effects of betaine supplementation on strength and power performance.
- Effect of betaine supplementation on power performance and fatigue.
- Effects of betaine on body composition, performance, and homocysteine thiolactone.
- Role of antioxidant activity of taurine in diabetes.
- Effect of taurine supplementation on exercise capacity of patients with heart failure.
- 31 Surprising Health Benefits of Taurine + Mechanisms & Side Effects
- The effects of tyrosine on cognitive performance during extended wakefulness.
- What Is Choline? An Essential Nutrient With Many Benefits
- L-Theanine Relieves Positive, Activation, and Anxiety Symptoms in Patients With Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder: An 8-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 2-Center Study
- The combination of L-theanine and caffeine improves cognitive performance and increases subjective alertness
- Perioperative Oral Administration of Cystine and Theanine Enhances Recovery After Distal Gastrectomy
- Green tea consumption enhances survival of epithelial ovarian cancer.
- l-Theanine as a Functional Food Additive: Its Role in Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- What You Should Know About L-Theanine?
- What’s the Difference Between Caffeine and Caffeine Powder?
- Mucuna pruriens: Things to Know
- L-NORVALINE BENEFITS
- Citrus aurantium and synephrine alkaloids in the treatment of overweight and obesity: an update.
- The Definitive Guide to Synephrine Supplementation
- Hordenine: pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and behavioural effects in the horse.
- Hordenine, a single compound produced during barley germination, inhibits melanogenesis in human melanocytes.
- Norepinephrine: A Neuromodulator That Boosts the Function of Multiple Cell Types to Optimize CNS Performance
- 3 Interesting Health Benefits of Hordenine + Side Effects
- Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers.
- Effects of ingestion of a commercially available thermogenic dietary supplement on resting energy expenditure, mood state and cardiovascular measures.
- Inhibition of lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory responses by piperine.
- Serotonin and emotion, learning and memory.
- 6 IMPACTFUL BENEFITS OF BIOPERINE AND PIPERINE SUPPLEMENTS.