Are you confused about the Weslo Cadence G5.9? Whether to buy this treadmill or NOT? There are lots of great things about it, and in our Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Review, we are going to show you all those things.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Reviews are not something new and we get why Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is the most sought after a treadmill for fitness reviewers, its price is one major attraction.
However sometimes miss to look at the machine as per users view, thus here we are for Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill review for an in-depth review of this treadmill.
In this Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill review we are going to focus on the treadmill and its performance, we will talk in detail about every aspect of this treadmill and will find out whether or not this low budget treadmill fulfills the needs of its users.
This Cadence treadmill review is quite needed because it is important to know if the amount we are paying for this machine is worth it or is it just a waste of money.
It comes at a very affordable price so it is quite obvious to question its quality since quality is what most of the companies compromise to bring down the price.
Thus here in this Weslo Cadence treadmill review, we will answer all your queries and make sure all your doubts come to an end after this Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill review.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Review
Before we get into the details of this treadmill in our Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill review following are the specifications of Weslo Cadence treadmill.
|Dimensions||64.5″ x 29″ x 55.5″ (164cm x 73.6cm x 141cm)|
|Running belt||16″ x 50″|
|Item Weight||117 lbs (53.07 kg)|
|Max. User Weight||275 lbs (124.738 kg)|
|Belt||16″ x 50″|
|Warranty||Motor: 1 year, Parts & Labor: 90 days|
The first and foremost thing to talk about in this Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill review is its frame since that is the first thing that comes to notice of any buyer. If we talk about its quality the frame is of average quality.
It is not the best quality treadmill available in the market but does its job perfectly.
The belt area is 50 inches long and 16 inches wide so there is enough space for walking. However, this belt size might not be enough for people who have long legs since there is not much space.
Welso Cadence 5.9 treadmill primarily focuses on walking thus it offers tread belt of average size.
The maximum user weight capacity of this treadmill is 275 lbs which are 124.738 kg, so Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Weight limit and its short running belt is a clear indication that this treadmill is not meant for people who have a large body.
The machine itself weighs only 117 lbs that are 53.07 kg thus it can be transported from one place to another very easily.
Even though Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill is an extremely affordable treadmill yet it offers enough features for beginners. It has a built-in fan that keeps the temperature stable, it also comes with speakers.
This Weslo treadmill features a folding design that helps in saving space. Due to its space-saving design, this Weslo Cadence G 5.9 folding treadmill can fit into small places that make its storage very easy.
It already comes with a short treadmill belt which can fit in small rooms too and for storage, it can be folded up which results in less space occupation.
This Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmills comes with the speed of 10mph which certainly is not enough for runners but when it comes to beginners and walkers it is quite adequate. It caters six preset workout programs that have been created by certified trainers, these programs can help you achieve your goals.
Along with this Weslo Cadence, 5.9 treadmills have taken care of users’ comfort too. It comes with comfort cell cushioning which helps in reducing stress on joints by absorbing stride impact. Thus it is a considerable option for those who are suffering from joint injuries.
One feature that has disappointed us is its 2-point manual incline since many other treadmills do offer better inclination degree than Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill.
Another thing to mention here is that the incline degree needs to be adjusted manually.
This cause disturbance in the workout too which is not much entertained by users since the user has to go to the end of the treadmill and make the adjustments which mean that the switch is not as seamless as the treadmills that support automatic inclination.
This treadmill offers heart rate monitoring and the console displays all the related data. All this data is achieved simply by placing a thumb on the sensor that supports easy pulse heart monitoring.
All in all in till now this Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill review we can figure out that the positive side is in power here.
The console is another component that plays a major role in fitness machine reviews, so it does here in Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill review. The console of this treadmill is very user-friendly and can be operated very easily by anyone.
Cadence 5.9 treadmill monitor is blue-tinted LCD screen where all the necessary data is displayed, this data includes total distance covered, the total time taken, amount of calories burned and heart rate related data.
But the drawback of this LCD screen is that it is not backlit, lack of backlit screen affects its visibility in low lit areas which is an issue, however, there is no problem when you are working out in areas that have proper lighting.
This machine is made for light to medium workout sessions thus it comes with 2.25 HP motor. With this motor, it can achieve its promised performance however this motor is not enough when it comes to heavy workout sessions.
This treadmill is not at all meant for running. It is for those who are working on building their stamina, mostly beginners and people recovering from injuries.
It allows maximum speed 10mph which is another clear indication that this treadmill is not to train athletes but beginners since 10mph speed is too less for extreme workouts.
Thus we can figure out that Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill is not for heavy workout however when it comes to light and medium workout this machine performs well.
Quality is a crucial thing when it comes to exercise equipment. I mean, who would like to drain his hard-earned money on something that can’t even serve what it promised.
Thus here in this Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill review we realize quality can make or break the deal.Well, the quality of Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill is not the best since you get what you pay.
However, it serves what it guarantees and there is no doubt about that. We will not claim that this machine is the sturdiest treadmill available in the market at present but it is durable enough. It might beat several other treadmills in terms of quality that are in the market in this price range.
Warranty is quite crucial when we talk about any gym product since you can rely on a product if it has a good warranty period. It assures you that the product you are buying is backed up by the company.
PROs & CONs
It is important to discuss the PROs & CONs of this treadmill here in this Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill review because even a minor point can play a major role in decision making.
Thus to know if its properties are making or breaking this deal we will have to talk about its PROs & CONs in our Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill review.
- Price: Well, Weslo Cadence price is its biggest advantage and thus it is the first point we are talking about in the pro list of our Weslo treadmill review. Yes, this treadmill comes at an extremely affordable price. So for people, you can’t afford to go for a high-end treadmill this can be a good option.
- Space Saver Design: Welso Cadence 5.9 treadmill has a space-saving design. It already comes with a short treadmill belt and on top of that it can be folded too, this feature makes its storage very easy. So when one is not using this treadmill it can be simply folded and stored in no time. Thus its space saver design is one thing we can’t miss to mention in this Weslo Cadence G 5.9 folding treadmill review.
- Pre-set workout: The treadmill comes with six pre-set programs, the user can choose any of these pre-set workouts according to his or her preference. These pre-set workouts are designed by certified trainers so one can rely on these workouts.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: At such a low price Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill comes with an easy pulse heart rate monitor which is quite surprising since treadmills at this price range do not offer this feature. It does not give the most accurate data but is still reliable enough to get an idea.
- Quality: The quality of the Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill is not the best. It only supports mild workout since it has not been designed for intense workouts. This treadmill is only advisable for beginners or people suffering from injuries.
- Warranty: It has a very short warranty period which is a major drawback of this treadmill. This short warranty period means that Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill is not backed up by Cadence. Since warranty is often considered as an indication of quality one has to think twice before going for this treadmill.
- Belt size: Another disadvantage of Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill is that it comes with quite a small track. This track falls short for people who have long height since it can’t accommodate long strides. Another disadvantage that comes with its inadequate belt size is that this machine can only be used for walking and not for running since running requires more space.
- Manual incline: As we have mentioned before Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill does not come with automatic inclination. One has to adjust its inclination manually so basically there is an added step which none of us like. Also, it has very less degree of inclination as compared to another treadmill that is available in the market.
So finally here is the conclusion of Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill Review. And we are in favor of this treadmill, why? Well, the reason behind this positive feedback is it’s incredibly low price.
Not only that, even at this price range Weslo Cadence 5.9 treadmill has a lot to offer. It might not be the best treadmill available in the market, it surely is not but we can’t deny the fact that it does its job perfectly.
This treadmill offers what it promised so if your requirement fit under these specs, cheer up because this treadmill is great value for money. Its features are enough for any novice who wants to build some stamina and wants to test his performance.
However, if you prefer more challenging workout this treadmill is an absolute no and you might have to make some changes in your budget since there is hardly any treadmill that can be suitable for intense trainers under this price tag.
So at the end of this Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Review, we would like to say that this treadmill is great value for money and can be considered as a worthy option.